Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Soy Crisp Mania



Despite how much I love natural, real food, sometimes there is nothing I want more than a massive handful of chips. I think its the salt that I crave, or maybe I just want junk food in general, but I am a chip-head at heart. Of course, regular potato chips can carry a bunch of processed, artificial ingredients in them that will make anyone have a stomachache.

And that is where Genisoy's Soy Crisps come to the rescue. With 7 grams of protein and 3 grams of fat per serving, ingredients with names like "soy flour", "cane juice", "onion powder" and "rice pieces", chip cravings can be fed without feeling like a heifer or a couch potato. They can be found in the natural section of any supermarket, in oodles of tasty flavors. Try the Zesty BBQ for a little spice. Want Chez-Its? Go for the Cheddar flavor.

For an out-of-world experience, pair these tasty morsels of delight with a bowl full of salsa. All you need is a TV and a DVD of Arrested Development episodes and your day will officially reach veg-out status.

No comments:

Post a Comment